Saturday, September 20, 2008

So, yeah, I'm...


Thank you very much! =)

14 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Bring on the BABIES!!!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM!!! Breathe. So excited for you! Breathe. Bring on Ellie!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kid has a lot of hair - you sure she isn't mine????
;0)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

So excited for you!!!!!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

Coming out of hiding to tell you that I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your referral next month!

Suzie in FL
LID 9/4/2006

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger ~ Alison said...

I can hardly contain myself! Has the reality of it all hit you yet? I freaked a good few times before referral. & then a few times after. Good freaks, of course. Excited freaks.

Let's go, China!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'm excited for you!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I'll bet you are. So happy to be along for the ride. xo

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

When I miss the cut-off this month I'll get to go through this anticipation again! Oh the fun! =)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Billy and Maggie said...

Yeah I cant wait!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

man oh man, could i refresh my rumor queen page MORE often on my laptop? Sheesh!

hang in there :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Not much longer now....ahhhhh!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

I would guess that you have already been matched! Something that we have wished for for so long may have already happened and we don't know yet. Surreal isn't it??? This week should reveal or questions!!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

I am so ready FOR YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home