Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend to Wait

Rumors of the 10th due to the formula tragedy, then maybe the 15th...Total roller coaster! Oh, please, please, pretty please through the 16th (and 17th for my friends!)

Please don't forget to donate a few dollars for the SPCA. My niece Kaitlin and I will be walking next month for our animal friends needing a forever home! Thank you to those who've already been so very generous! =)

SPCA WALK FOR THE ANIMALS DONATION LINK

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Pure torture....and I'm another 15 days out. How do you keep from losing your mind?

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk on sista!!!!!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

talk about EDGE OF YOUR SEAT. I'm dying over here. You must be sweating bullets. I can't imagine. Walk that stress off girl!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I don't even want to comment... I feel like its my own fate waiting... I think about you every day... just waiting.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

We have everything crossed for you Shannon!!!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Can begin to imagine how tough it is just now not knowing.

Thinking of you - praying you get great news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home