Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mind Wandering - Should Be Doing Lesson Plans

B@byh@wk Mei Tai










OR Er.go Carrier?










Now back to Lesson Plans. =)

7 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Special K said...

My sister swears by the Ergo. And she has a baby carrier addiction. But she always comes back to her Ergo.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I can't tell you, but I can imagine how hard it is to concentrate on work when your referral is really just days away!!!

:-)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Ergo. Can't recommend it hightly enough. It's been a Godsend both with helping with the attachment related problems we've had, and just the absolute practicality and comfort of it.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I don' know which is better... I am going with one that was lent to me from Julie (Tess). I have BIG plans on starting the training for carry around a 20lb Tate so I will wear the Mei Tai around with 5lb 10lb and 20lb of sugar in it during Mesa walks. Both we have not started yet. I know I will be the laugh of the neighborhood with the sugar. But I am sure the mental hospital will be called when I start training Mesa with an empty stroller. Oh the things we do to get ready for motherhood!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Billy and Maggie said...

Oh Shannon Im on the same boat! I cant get out of my own way!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Marianne Hales Harding said...

I love the Mei Tai fabrics but the Ergo looks more comfortable/easier to use. I loved having a carrier with Emily Lara (a borrowed Baby Bjorn) so I know I want a carrier for the new baby...just can't bring myself to pay the high prices! You can get Bjorn on craigslist for around $30-50 if you keep your eyes open. Not as glorious, but more economical for sure.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Neyir said...

Hey, we have a baby hawk which we bought for my son who is now 1. The fabric is camo (which my husband loves) and we did get alot of us out of it. Having said that if I were to do it again I would get an Ergo simply because you don't have to adjust it every time you put it on. I am finding now that my son is older (and more squirmy) that I don't have the time to mess about adjusting the mei-tei as he gets very frustrated. This is a particular issue as we are moving to carrying him on our backs as you have less control over them and need to do things quickly. A good friend of mine has an Ergo and it seems fantastic. Also the fact that it can carry a diaper and wipes in its little bag is uber useful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home