Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Is it October Yet?



This seems to be the longest month ever! I haven't even been able to post my LID number yet. The days are super long and just crawling by. Strangely I still can't seem to get enough done in the day, even when I stay off the internet! =)

4 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Holy smokes! You could be on deck! I knew you were close, but it just hit me how close you were!!! For some reason, I hadn't noticed that 2/16 date staring at me on your sidebar till now! Wooohooo....bring on the referrals!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hang in there our fingers are crossed for you and Elena! Sending you good thoughts too!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

This is getting sooooo exciting!!! We really should not be wish time away, but come on Sept get out of the way for Oct and Nov ande Dec.... freakin' excited here!!!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

I hear ya'
Who knows according to RQ we may see referrals at the very end of September!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home