Sunday, July 20, 2008

Catching Up

My brother, SIL, Matt and I spent a miserably hot day at Bus.ch G@rdens this weekend. I know, going on a Saturday in July along with every other person in the state was not the best plan, but we did have fun and we had two objectives:
1. The roller coasters. Yay! I even rode Griff0n! It's boasted as being "the world's t@llest floorless dive co@ster." I rock! =)












2. My SIL's boyfriend was performing.
The funny thing is that Rick Spring.field and my brother have the same birthday (although different year of course!) My SIL and I went maybe 8 years ago to see him at Univers@l Amp in LA and his concert was great. He didn't seem to play as many hits and played to his female fans a bit too much this time, but he still looked pretty good! M. and her mom went a few years back and enjoyed the show.

This past week my nephew D. and I went back to the still trainless zoo. Also, as usual the rhino wasn't out. Good thing I got that rare picture last time! Instead we fed the goats and saw the piglets (sigh our zoo really is lacking).

He did come home with his hand intact.

The fountains are still the highlight and he is loving playing in them more and more!









I head to a summer school desk job tomorrow. Summer is over and I am so bummed. Only Four weeks til school starts. (Insert scream from the roller coaster here.) If the month is ending, bring on the rumors and referrals already!

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

Holy POOP. I LOVE coasters and have been to Gardens a few times (not in awhile though) and I'm not sure I could get on that... that first drop spells V-O-M-I-T maybe...

Sorry summer is ending. It's gone by SO fast...

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ooo the Griffin looks so cool!

Your nephew is such a cutie-pie!

Bummer bout going back to school! I'd like a bit of your summer! Its going to be 2dgreesC here tonight! brrr!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Donna said...

You're a brave woman doing that coaster! Just looking at the photo of it makes me sick. I can't do any ride with drops in it unless it's one really quick drop.

Come on CCAA...let's FINALLY see February!

Donna :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a blast at BG! Thank goodness BG is owned by a beer company! :) Made the heat more tolerable.

GO RICKY! You know that was my highlight of the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home