OK, looking at the chart - it might take them a month to get through Jan 23-27 (if we're that lucky)... then they'd HAVE TO go at least through til Feb 6? They are tiny numbers, obviously not a true indication "world wide"... but still, the numbers between Jan 12-22, aren't that huge! Here's hoping for at least 10 day batches for the next few months! Dare I think...Maybe we will see Mini by Christmas?!!!
Ohhh Shan....I hope September is your month. I cannot wait!!! I'm lurking around the blogs still, just so I can see all the babies come (all the friends I met). I'm sooo excited for you!!!! YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER EVERYDAY!!!
Oh, I do hope it is September for you! After a couple of years of trying it looks like we are going to finally get our baby in December (11 wks along today, knock on wood!). I was thinking of you the other day when I read an article about all of the babies orphaned in the Chinese earthquake. This is a good thing you are doing!
9 Comments:
I'm betting on September for you...if we get August referrals.
What do you think?
September, that's what I think! You MUST be getting SOOOOO excited!!!! =)
OK, looking at the chart - it might take them a month to get through Jan 23-27 (if we're that lucky)... then they'd HAVE TO go at least through til Feb 6? They are tiny numbers, obviously not a true indication "world wide"... but still, the numbers between Jan 12-22, aren't that huge! Here's hoping for at least 10 day batches for the next few months! Dare I think...Maybe we will see Mini by Christmas?!!!
Ohhh Shan....I hope September is your month. I cannot wait!!! I'm lurking around the blogs still, just so I can see all the babies come (all the friends I met). I'm sooo excited for you!!!! YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER EVERYDAY!!!
HUGS
Fingers crossed for SEPTEMBER!!!!
Oh, I do hope it is September for you! After a couple of years of trying it looks like we are going to finally get our baby in December (11 wks along today, knock on wood!). I was thinking of you the other day when I read an article about all of the babies orphaned in the Chinese earthquake. This is a good thing you are doing!
that IS exciting... keeping everything crossed that the rumor is true!!
Marianne! Congratulations to you and your family! Sending good thoughts your way. =)
Is it hot in China during Sept! After this heat wave....maybe we should ask them to delay until cooler weather.... yeah?
Probably not.....
da bro (who is going with you to China even if it is 150 degrees!)
Post a Comment
<< Home