Friday, May 16, 2008

Marking...


months since my dossier was logged in at the CC@@. That's two years, three months, right? Slightly different than the 8 months wait I was initially prepared for. =)

12 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I have to stop and think about what month we're on. Is that bad?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Mom 2 six said...

Eeeewww...who would have thought-any I thought a 10 month wait was terrible.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry you - and so many others - have had to wait so very long for your children. I cannot imagine being able to have kept my sanity if my adoption had taken this long. I keep praying the CCAA will speed things up for all you waiting parents. Best wishes.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Hard pill to swallow...27 done and never to be repeated!

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I stopped counting.... it is a LONG and winding road! Soon it will just be a memory.

Hugs/ Licks
Lisa/ Mesa

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I like what Lisa said!

You're almost there!

:-)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger kitchu said...

That's a LOT of months! Happy 27.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy 27!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Hopefully less than 8 to go now though!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Hang in there Shannon! I am counting down with ya and can't wait to see Elena :)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

acckkkkk.... 27! Not a number I'd hoped you would ever see. Was never even a thought in my mind when I "found" you...

At this point all I can say is... wear them like a badge of honor...

and &$#*%#@$

August... that is still what I'm praying for... 3 short months from now. And I will gladly wish away my summer if only to see Elena's face!!!

thinking bout you always...

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Deb said...

27 wow thats an impressive number.
Soon Shanny soon.
Big velcro hug heading your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home