Monday, October 15, 2007

Tomorrow will mark...


months since my dossier was logged in (LID). What more can I say?! =)

14 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

If the timeframe would just quit stretching out longer, we might actually be able to get there! Congrats on making it out of the teens!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger 4D said...

20 months done and not to be done again!

Keep smilin!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I think you are a survivor! You have endured this wait with graciousness and dignity. I am waiting in spirit with you!

I hope you are feeling better, too. :-)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

That's 20 months closer to Elena and that's a good thing :)

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...20 months down is better than jsut starting with who-knows-how-many-months if you started later.
It's really true what they say...you'll be matched with the right baby for you.
Hang in there.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Wow 20 months, thank heavens that is in the past hey! Here's to the next few going fast. Your holding up great girl. You really are.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

20 is a good number..Hoping for more LIDs this month

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Wow. You are most definitely in the old skool category.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Emma said...

oh wow, congratulations! you've come a long way :-)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

happy 20 months! (oh God shoot me, did I just say that??!!)
hope you are feeling better!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

Blech - right there with ya, chica! We turn "20" manana.

Kudos :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

20 frickin' months! Scream! Happy LIDversary anyway! Just keep getting closer each and every single long month!

Hugs

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

20. I don't know whether to laugh or cry?!!! We're not much further behind ya...
At least we're 20 CLOSER to our babies, right?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Not much longer Ellie... your mommies coming!

Happy 20 Shannon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home