Simpsonized
After several failed attempts, I have managed to become somewhat Simpsonized like Alison & Mali. Alison's character is a pretty good match! My hair color is kind of seaweedy. I'd better go see my hairdresser before school starts.
If the weather cooperates (i.e., sauna like conditions subside) I'm thinking about lawn tickets for the upcoming Def Leppard, Styx, Foreigner concert. All those good ol' songs...Urgent, Cold as Ice, Hot Blooded, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Hysteria, Too Much Time on My Hands...the hit list goes on and on! Anybody interested in joining the fun?!



5 Comments:
We were thinking of hitting the Def Leppard show. We went to see Rush last weekend - really, we did! Not sure how good STYX would be without Dennis DeYoung, though.
Oh my gosh..My hubby would be thrilled to see this! Have a wonderful time!
Sauna like conditions for sure! Dear god has it ever been hot this week!
Sounds like a awesome mix for a concert. I might just have to check it out :)
Despite the seaweedy tones, I like it!!
I would *love* to join you for the concert! I've already got my Poison tix for later this month. If I had more spending cash, I'd go to them all. Maybe by the time my daycare bills are over, Mali will be old enough to join me in the concert fun =)
what a QUIET RIOT of a concert!!! I love it! The hubs and I travel with our best of STYX cd to sing-along when on road trips -
Have a great time - I sense a fitted and faded black rock concert t-shirt and some acid-washed jeans, Aqua Net hairspray in your future :)
Post a Comment
<< Home