Spot the Lie
I finally figured out a few tidbits for this game. Thank goodness I don't think these are the highlights of my life! Just fun facts...well except for one!
Can you find the one that is false?
I served the pianoman, B*lly J*el, alcohol back in the 90’s.
I've entered & finished two half-marathon races.
I was an extra in Kick boxer 2: The Road Back and met the lead, Sasha Mitchell, who later went on to be a regular in the TV show, Step by Step.
I spent several weeks taking dance lessons at the Am*erican Ballet Theater studios in NYC.
I had dinner with Ma*ura West/“Carly” from As the W*rld Turns.
I’ve partied with the boys from Better Than Ezra down in NOLA.
I wanted to be a W*orld Cup cross country skier.



9 Comments:
Hmmmm This is a hard one. I am going to go with a false to the ballet lessons.
This IS hard...
I'm gonna say the kickboxer extra thing.
If you really did have dinner with Carly/Maura details please. I love ATWT. One of my guilty pleasures.
I'm guessing dinner iwth the soap star - cause' that's awfully close to dine with such royalty.
Wow.. I'm stumped! impressive list!
I'll take a guess that the Movie extra is a lie????
I live a boring life compared to that stuff. I am going to go with the kickboxer as the false one.
I'll guess the ballet lessons
oooooor that 2 half marathons was more like 4-5 half marathons
I know....I know....I think.
dude, i need to go out for cocktails with YOU - great ones on here! :) i'll go with the ballet lessons as well.
was the alcohol served to Billy Joel in his skinny days? or his bloated "i'm drinking TOO much" days? regardless, as long as he didn't call you his uptown girl!!
I know you had dinner with Maura because she was at my wedding. Michele
Post a Comment
<< Home