posted by Shannon @ 6:36 PM 12 comments
Happy 18 months less to wait! Crazy yes that we have to wait so long!!
Crazy indeed!Happy 18!Wow that rhymes. Maybe I should become a rapper?
Yay! Congrats heaps!
Amen, sistah - 18 DOWN!
Happy 18 months!!!Good Lord! Are we there yet???!!!!!!
You go, girl.
Happy 18!! Keep on truckin!Keep smilin!
It is crazy! You've got endurance, girl!!!
Happy 18 Months... My gawd, I can't believe its been that long already.. your in the home stretch!!!
NUTS! Are we there yet?
Right behind ya and comin' up fast.It's nuts but it has to end someday???
Happy 18th!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Happy 18 months less to wait! Crazy yes that we have to wait so long!!
Crazy indeed!
Happy 18!
Wow that rhymes. Maybe I should become a rapper?
Yay! Congrats heaps!
Amen, sistah - 18 DOWN!
Happy 18 months!!!
Good Lord! Are we there yet???!!!!!!
You go, girl.
Happy 18!! Keep on truckin!
Keep smilin!
It is crazy! You've got endurance, girl!!!
Happy 18 Months... My gawd, I can't believe its been that long already.. your in the home stretch!!!
NUTS! Are we there yet?
Right behind ya and comin' up fast.
It's nuts but it has to end someday???
Happy 18th!
Post a Comment
<< Home