Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday

The first hint of referral cut-off rumors are in and they are crappy.

Enuff said.

PS to Mary. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Deb said...

uggg! Really is it that bad....OK I'm not even going to go near RQ tonight I don't want it to spoil my weekend.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Too early a rumor to be true!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I keep telling myself that, Jenny, but it isn't sinking in! =)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Go for the chocolate and the vino, Shannon! I was bummed out by that rumor, too.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I hate rumors.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

My two greatest vices you have pictured. I've been very good about leaving the choco alone for a while. Now, I'll have an easier time leaving the wine glass alone too. I think that stuff had a hand in trying to kill me last night ;0)

...or maybe I just pitched myself down the stairs from the crummy rumors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home