Friday, December 29, 2006

Relaxashuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!



Off to a facial/massage with a friend- gotta love it! Especially with no referrals in sight...arrrgh!!! Ooops...oooohhhhhmmmmmm...ooooohhhhmmmmmm.....

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Hah...caught yourself. Now enjoy! :0)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

That top photo is a scream!!! Enjoy your facial! I'm definitely gettin me one of those in Bali (on 10 more days!)

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Oh, that sounds so nice! Enjoy!

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl...I am right there with you. Off to Kabuki communal baths to sit in the sauna and put cucumbers on my eyes!!! Want to meet me there at 7 pm!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Your really know how to do up a good relax!!! Facial.... ahhhh!!!

Lisa

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Facial sounds great, not sure about the black cucumber seeds, must be a new breed! What am I saying I'm not fussy as long as I'm relaxed I wouldn't know if they put raw fish on my eyes until it started to smell a little funky!! ;O) gross I know!
Hugs Hurry referals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home