Partial Tag
I've been trying to work on the 7 things tag (thanks Connie!) but I'm really having trouble with it. I don't tend to have all time favorites books/movies and my "what I look for in a man" requirements extend way beyond 7!! (Yes, I am single!) I did manage to complete this part though.
7 things I say most often
1. DUDE!!!
2. Oh, wow… (when listening to others. Thanks to my brother for noticing that one…)
3. Stop, Look, Listen (doesn't always work though!)
4. NO barking! (again, doesn't always work!)
5. What happened to my line? (Walking down the hall with students.)
6. Maybe this time next year. (Regarding being united with my daughter.)
7. Cool.
I'm sure there are others which I don't tend to notice. Purposely!



2 Comments:
Hee hee! VERY nice attmept ;0)
Strangely, many of the same things fall from my lips.
As an exception, on my list I noted the *$&@. I AM getting better. I have now taken to the practice of my female doc colleague and have inserted "oh, jingles" where the #&$**$ used to be. I certainly say 'jingles' a lot these days ;0)
I like the shorter list. The other list was way too long. It took me quite a while to finish it, and because I'm obsessive about unfinished work, I just kept coming back to it. It drove me a little nuts.
Post a Comment
<< Home