Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finding Inner Peace =)



With "good chocolates" indeed! Thank you Lisa for letting me indulge in my favorite chocs See's! What an tasty surprise...and what timing! CHoColateS (sorry, I'm...licking my fingers...as I ...type...)go with both hot tea *and* wine so I am good for a relaxing evening tonight!!!


On a side note, unfortunately there's no McDreamy to round out the fantasy, ...but I was a goner for Denny last night...sadly he was a goner too! (Oh, that wasn't funny!)

Anyway, so today is the second time I get to celebrate 3 months down for my LID. Who-hoo. Oops, I typed that a bit sarcastically... I'd better start the "stress relief" soon...(yum!) Thanks again to my "dealer" for providing a way to to soothe my nerves and celebrate my 'new' LID! =)

Funny. I just noticed that my "Ode to See's" blog was written Feb 15th...the 16th in China...my LID date...interesting...

7 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

My motto...when the going gets tough, the tough each chocolate and conduct retail therapy!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Oh, I wonder how many points a few See's candies would cost me? I'd better not find out!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Hey girl Congrats on the 3 months. Tomorrow we are 4 months.

Okay I had to comment. I told my Husband the same thing last night...What's up with Meredith's hair. Yuck!

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Grey's for the 1st time last night. Geez, lots of drama. Kind of reminds me of my office -
your right, McDreamy (the dead guy, right?) was very cute. What a shame.

Enjoy your chocolate - I finished mine last night. All I have left is the bottle of whine/wine.
Hugs....

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Happy LID Anniversary!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

i love Grey's too!! I was bawling at the end of Monday's episode too. I can't believe they killed off Denny. he was so dreamy!

then again, its another reason to keep some chocolate around. lol

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Shannon, Im sorry but Happy 3 months down again anyway! Hang in there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home