Sunday, May 07, 2006

Been Tagged for Non-Chain Sock/Book Exchange


Lisa "invited" me to be part of the funky sock and book exchange. (Cute return address stickers with pix of you, Tate and Mesa by the way!) Sooooooo, it's my turn to mail out six of each...watch for the letter arriving in your mailboxes, my friends! =) And if anyone is super interested in being involved in this, drop me an e-mail. Please!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Sorry Shannon if you hate doing this kind of stuff.... I think it is kind of fun, especially the book one.... I think we should start a bib or a baby sock exchange!!!???

Lisa

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

No, I don't mind, I just can't find anyone that isn't already doing this! =)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Shannon, along these lines, I don't think I'm up for it right now. I thought about it overnight, and I think it's more than I want to do during the last few weeks of my current masters class and the school year. Please forgive me! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home