3 Months Down...? to Go!!!

THREE months since LID!! Does that mean I'm only 9 months "paper pregnant" now?!
I can't even begin to guesstimate if Ellie has been born yet. Here's hoping the referrals get back to full months so we can start focusing on when and not if our babies will be in our arms!=)
This quote was found in one of my Feb DTC Group posts. It is today's thought of the day:
"Sometimes you have to go a very long way out of your way to come back a very short distance correctly."
Edward Albee - from A Zoo Story



3 Comments:
Congratulations on making it this far! Elena's on her way!
One month closer to Elena! Hip, Hip, Hooray! I, too, wish that we would start to see some consistency in referrals so we would have *some* idea when to expect our own referrals. Maybe this summer things will get back on track. In the mean time, enjoy each and everyday. It will make you a better mom in the end!
Your February DTC Secret Pal :)
Congratulations on 3 months down! I have a feeling that they are going to start doing referrals for entire months soon......just a feeling.
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home