I Need a Vacation!

Any ideas on where to take a relatively inexpensive vacation where I can sit by the pool and/or beach and relax?! (Spa availablity a plus!) I've been looking up various options but then I read about the places on tripadvisor and get discouraged. Any personal recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I need something to focus on besides the long wait ahead for Ellie.



3 Comments:
I don't know what to tell you. I'm hoping to spend some time in Northern CA in August with friends. Time and money are short these days. My friend lives in San Francisco and we'll probably go out to Napa or Sonoma for wine tasting or a spa day.
Good luck figuring your vacation plans out. You deserve a retreat while you wait.
Hilton Head (S.C.) is beautiful and so relaxing...... I think its the trees. Everytime I go there I am filled with peace.
That sounds great.....I really do need a vacation. I'll send over "Baby" whenever....thanks for babysitting. Could you give me some $$$$ too? Cause that could help me enjoy my vacation a little more. Thanks so much....oh wait is this vacation for you?....you don't need it...Vacation is overrated!!!! :)
da bro
Post a Comment
<< Home