posted by Shannon @ 7:00 PM 7 comments
What a cutie! You always dress Miss E so adorablly! Tate loves the merry go round! I however, get motion sick. Cannot wait until she is tall enough to do this alone.
Looks like a great day..Love the photos..
Love the frownie face pictures. No doubt what she is thinking. I didn't know that L Mall had a play area. I will have to check it out.
CUTE!!!Your mall has a carousel - very cool!
She wasn't sure was she but ended up with a cute smile for the camera!
So sweet! I love that last pic....adorable!
my gosh she has grown up so much! still adorable as ever :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
What a cutie! You always dress Miss E so adorablly! Tate loves the merry go round! I however, get motion sick. Cannot wait until she is tall enough to do this alone.
Looks like a great day..
Love the photos..
Love the frownie face pictures. No doubt what she is thinking. I didn't know that L Mall had a play area. I will have to check it out.
CUTE!!!
Your mall has a carousel - very cool!
She wasn't sure was she but ended up with a cute smile for the camera!
So sweet! I love that last pic....adorable!
my gosh she has grown up so much! still adorable as ever :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home