posted by Shannon @ 3:40 PM 11 comments
25 months closer...This is your year. I just know it.
good stuff!!!!
25 done!!!Keep smilin!
You ARE keeping the spirit! Our day is coming, slow but sure.
Happyish 25th! ;o)
Who would of ever thought, eh? Congrats on the 25 month mark... it has to be real soon for you!
She's a coming..... Happy 25th LID!!!Lisa
Happy Happy !! 25 months behind you...It will be soon I know it..This is the Year...Linda
Happy 25th...I'm right there with ya! Who would have believed we would still be waiting! If we can get through this wait, China will be a piece of cake!Donna :)
Wow, past the 2 year mark...you're scaring me!
YAHOO - here we are, as wzgirl says, past the 2 year mark. WE ARE GETTING THERE :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
25 months closer...
This is your year. I just know it.
good stuff!!!!
25 done!!!
Keep smilin!
You ARE keeping the spirit!
Our day is coming, slow but sure.
Happyish 25th! ;o)
Who would of ever thought, eh? Congrats on the 25 month mark... it has to be real soon for you!
She's a coming..... Happy 25th LID!!!
Lisa
Happy Happy !! 25 months behind you...It will be soon I know it..This is the Year...Linda
Happy 25th...I'm right there with ya!
Who would have believed we would still be waiting! If we can get through this wait, China will be a piece of cake!
Donna :)
Wow, past the 2 year mark...you're scaring me!
YAHOO - here we are, as wzgirl says, past the 2 year mark. WE ARE GETTING THERE :)
Post a Comment
<< Home