Birthday Bashes and Bullet Points
First of all, Happy Birthday to Lisa who has quite a celebration going on around her every 17th of March!
Lisa shares her birthday with my Bernadette. Bernie's puppy pic is here. SUCH A CUTIE! My niece and I picked up some "frosted bones" for Bernie's 7th birthday to share with my other girl, Gracie.
"Birthday" Cookies
My grinning Bern.Things have been kind of busy as of late. I'm running at full throttle trying to get things completed before spring break. Lots of new students. I put in for my transfer next fall. Decided that despite all the changes (I hope) with Ellie arriving, I really needed a change of schools after five years. I am truly going to miss my students and I feel awful that I can break free of the situation when they can't. Maybe in a few years I will be able to come back with a new mindset.
My dad spent all Sunday helping me clean the carpets for my homestudy next week. For almost as long as I've been logged in I have talked about how I hope to get new carpeting...you know...before Ellie arrives! The carpet does look very nice right now, I'll admit. My dad has the special touch!
Wait...that carpet WAS clean...Trying to figure out the new fingerprint documentation/H@gue rules thingie. Between that and the orphanage fees going up (understandable, but taking it's toll on my savings) I am biting my fingernails. Guess summer school paychecks won't go towards the carpet! I'm not sure how this longer wait = more saved money? I really need to start playing the lottery.
Luckily my outings for the week are free! Matt scored free tickets to K.id Ro.ck this week (not my normal show, but *free* and *fun*!) Then off to see Merch@nt of Ven.ice. How diverse, no? =) Then I just have to make it through Friday to be on spring break! Hallelujah!
Hmmm...I think that's all for right now. Gotta run.
Scott M@tthews Elu.sive



5 Comments:
Great smiles! Enjoy your excursions.
Keep smilin!
I could not have picked a better person/furbaby to share a birthday with!!! Thank you for remembering me! Great puppy cookies!!!
Lisa
Who is Matt?
Love that big smile on Bernie's face...so cute. Happy b-day furry friend!
Donna :)
Wow girl sounds like you are busy! I love the pic of Bernie smiling, now was that before of after he ate cookies off your clean carpet?!!! Happy Bday to your friend and Bernie!
Post a Comment
<< Home