Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Peachy Goodness


from wzgirl!
Soon this sweet peach will be residing in Ellie's bedroom. wzgirl's latest creation was just too cute to pass up! She soon be mine, yes, alllllll mine! Not only is she the cutest, she is my fave fruit, I loved the movie Ju.no and she has Ell in her name. =) Yeah, so I confess I stole the image from wzgirl's blog...I couldn't wait to share my excitement! Be sure to check out her other etsy goodies. Her fruits and veggies are delicious...delighted...delightful! (My student's new favorite words.)

5 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Ok now that is just down right cutness! ;O)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Delovely! Ok, I'm blushing over here!

You know how happy I am that this wee peach is traveling over to your side of the world. I'm honored that she will grace Ms. Elena's room & your sweet home. xo

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

That is truly adorable. Me loves me some buttercup mama.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have pictures of Ellie's room up anywhere?

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Donna said...

That wzgirl is one talented lady! Ellie will love her little peachy friend...so cute!

Donna :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home