2 Years LID

2Years/24months as of yesterday since my dossier was logged in at the CC@@. Who'da thunk I'd still be waiting?!
Enjoyed the day lunching with Amanda and Tara at the Painted Lady Tea Room

and then hopefully not poisoning Matthew by making him dinner. Ok, so it
was a frozen lasagna, bread and salad so all in all I think it was pretty edible! (Thank you, Shane, for helping me out!)



13 Comments:
oh YEAH! Congratulations!
two years down....NOT two years left! You should have called me I live two minutes from the PL. Congrats on being almost there.
Two years? Time has crawled and flown by at the same time, hasn't it?
Hopefully you're in the home stretch now, girl!
Happy (?) two year (!) LID.... Ditto to what Johanna said... fast and SLOW!
Great job on the lasagna!!! Never discount your abilities as a great cook! Just hid the box.
Congrat's on 24 down...Slowly but surely on your way to China this year!!!....Linda
24 closer!!! Woo Hoo - I'm right behind ya!
2 years done & Happy Belated Birthday!
Keep smilin!
Who ever thought we'd be here....
but happy 24 anyways! :)
Hi Shannon,
I'm right there with you on the 2year mark! Who would have ever imagined we would be waiting so dang long??
At this point we have no choice but to hang in there and hope that this is our year! I really do think we'll have our referrals by October. Anything sooner would be a bonus!
Donna :)
That's a big one! Happy 24 behind you!
Happy 24 months!!!!!
Happy 2 year LID. Your getting there girl, hang on!
Two down and hoping we don't see three!
Post a Comment
<< Home