Jenny & Abby Update

Jenny is in China! Despite the fact that her luggage went to California, she is soldiering on, enjoying Beijing and counting down the minutes til beautiful Abby is in her arms. Meetcha/gotcha/forever family day should be our time tomorrow morning!!! I'm wearing my red thread bracelet, Jenny, and can't wait to see you both together at last!



7 Comments:
I have been reading and praying, oh what a day she will be having!
It is so cool to see someone single waiting to finally realize her dream... It will be you first then me that will be there. Just freaks me out!
I just got done reading your comment on Hen and Chicks. I laughed so hard at the post, then totally lost it at you comment. Tear of laughter running down my face. Mesa thinks I have totally lost it!
Yay! I can't wait to see a pic of the two of them!!!
I'm in serious need of some pictures here !!! :0)
Isn't Abby just the cutest?!!
I've flicked over to Jenny's blog a few times... still nothin!
Abby is a cutie pie! Looking forward to seeing updated pics on her blog.
Donna :)
Yeah! We need pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home