Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just Stuff



I discovered a live "lucky" ladybug in the bottom of one of my gift bags on Christmas morning. Hope the luck holds true! =)

I was watching my new Fli.ght of the Conc.hords dvd and there is an episode in which they invest in "property" or stars. This reminded me of one of the presents I received last year. A binary star system named for Ellie and me. Cool, eh?






In my family the Christmas decorations come down pretty early. In fact, I helped my mom take the trees down yesterday! Since there's no snow in these parts and the weather is nice, it hardly seems right to keep the decorations up. When do y'all clean up and start fresh for the new year?


Due to a series of "unfortunate events," my niece and nephew had to hold their tree up with chairs as we neared Christmas!! =)




I just bought tickets to the M@tchbox Twe.nty concert. My 2008 social calendar is filling up fast...

4 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I think that the lucky ladybug helped you score your concert tix. You go girl. XO

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ahhh the old "kitchen chair Christmas Tree Screen"!!! Been there, done that!!!

Have your kitchen chairs ready, next year, my friend!!!

Pretty ladybug - I saw one last week when I was weeding my garden!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'd love to see that concert! RT is an awesome songwriter.

I'm thinking about taking down the decorations this weekend. Ugh...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

The lady bug is definitely a good omen! 2008 is your (mine too) year! I did not decorate this year, but when I decorate, stuff goes up first week in Dec and down on New Year's day or after. We still have it cold and dark and the stuff just looks too cozy to take down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home