posted by Shannon @ 4:46 PM 7 comments
AT least its a pretty, decorated bucket?!!You have a fantstic Christmas and New Year... in case we don't speak before then! I totally understand, that "bucket head" - I reckon winter does it to you too?! Sending some warm Summer rays your way!
Don't stay in that bucket to long... your head might take that shape. And I will miss you :o)Hope you are feeling better... Stay in touch.
Oh, bucket! ;-)Have a wonderful vacation.
Rest up and hope you are feeling better.
not too long, 'kay?
Hope your feeling better. Keep your head in the bucket with the rumor roller coaster of adoption and come back to blogland any time!
Hope you are doing ok. I'll miss you. Have a very Merry Christmas....HugZ
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
AT least its a pretty, decorated bucket?!!
You have a fantstic Christmas and New Year... in case we don't speak before then!
I totally understand, that "bucket head" - I reckon winter does it to you too?! Sending some warm Summer rays your way!
Don't stay in that bucket to long... your head might take that shape.
And I will miss you :o)
Hope you are feeling better... Stay in touch.
Oh, bucket! ;-)
Have a wonderful vacation.
Rest up and hope you are feeling better.
not too long, 'kay?
Hope your feeling better. Keep your head in the bucket with the rumor roller coaster of adoption and come back to blogland any time!
Hope you are doing ok. I'll miss you. Have a very Merry Christmas....HugZ
Post a Comment
<< Home