Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dejected

I know this shouldn't stun me at this point, but to see that this month's referrals are reported to only go until December 19th is such a heartbreak for so many. Not to finish such a reportedly "small" month such as December 05 until maybe March is unbelievable. Ok, unbelievable may not be the most accurate word to use when you consider the wait just keeps getting worse. 6-8 months til referral my...foot.
Do you think that the 12/17 RQ post "all sorts of rumors about how things are going to work around the Olympics" including “last referrals will be in March or April, then will stop until after the Olympics” may be true? That would be 2009 for February LID's.

In a similar vein, ever feel like you keep following the arrow pointing left?



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

5 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I keep up with RQ, and I'm just so disappointed in the rate of referrals. I can't believe they can't do better than this. I hope that rumor is wrong, wrong, wrong.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Picture this:
me covering my ears, and singing "lalalala"

My own little fairyland is much nicer!!!

Sending you ((hugs)) and warm sunshine from Down Under for a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger rubyiscoming said...

I hear ya. Sorry, I think my bad luck has runneth over to affect us all. NOT good.

God, I can't WAIT for 2007 to be over - maybe 2008 will be bright for us all and we will finally see our babies' faces :)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

NO That has to be wrong! I am so sorry Shannon! Hang in there.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I hear ya, sister! I'll save some room if you need a little vacy from reality under my rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home