We're finally on...

winter break! Thank goodness!!!
My mom & I spent the day at the mall with my niece and nephew getting S@nta pictures. We totally lucked out and got a cute picture with both of them smiling! Not a bad day out until it was time to leave the mall playpark. I know ya'll feel the same way when you leave the playpark! =) Now it's either a long nap or happy hour for Aunt Shi-Shi. Decisions, decisions...It's good being "the aunt"!

Stay tuned for pictures from Jenny's baby shower for cute lil' Abby! We are finally going to meet up Sunday to celebrate Abby's January arrival!Don't forget to check out Shannon's blog. She's in China picking up Emily!



5 Comments:
Can't wait :) Love the Santa picture! Such cuties :)
Those kiddos are so cute! I cannot believe there is not a tear in sight! Auntie SiSi should enjoy happy hours and then a nap.... this is why it is so grand being the AUNTIE!
Happy winter break, and have fun at Jenny's shower - we expect LOTS of pictures!!!!
That is the cutest Santa pic I evah sawd!!
Looking forward to seeing pics of Jenny's shower!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy and blessings.
I wanted to stop by and wish you Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year has lots of great things in store for you! Happy Holidays! Stephe
Post a Comment
<< Home