Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ugggggg

Yeah, now I have a cold. Plus I hardly have a voice. No need for any jokes about being a speech-language therapist who can't talk! =)

BTW, rumor has it that referrals will only go up to the 12/14/05 dossiers. If numbers remain consistent over next year, it could be 2009 before I travel for Ellie. Seriously. Off to settle in under my cloud.

8 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Feel better!

Hey, bite your tough. We will make it before '09...let me believe this one a while longer anyhoo ;0)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Special K said...

I can't hear you!!!
(said with fingers in ears)

You gotta go next year. Otherwise I won't make 2009 with a LID 4 months behind ya.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Sorry you have the crud! I had it last week. As for 2009??? NO WAY!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Sorry you are stuffed like a Build a B*ar! I'm hoping these rumors are not true! Get feeling better!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Urgh. Sorry you're feeling poorly -hope it goes away very soon!

I'm not trying to think how much longer it will be. I'm never right.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Hope you feel better.
BTW, that rumor sucks!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

that rumor is SUPER STINKY!

I hope it's wrong, wrong, wrong!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Double ugh! Feel better soon.

Keep smilin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home