Saturday, November 10, 2007

Success!


I'm not really a lover of shopping, but isn't it great that when you have to go out to the malls you find almost everything you needed? 4 pairs of boots/heels, running shoes, 4 pairs of pants/jeans, a jacket, pj's, smelly lotions...well you get the idea. Success feels so good! =)

A big shout out to Joannah and Michael who are getting married tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I'm like you Shannon, not a big fan of shopping. I agree -it does feel amazing when you do find exactly what you wanted without too much effort or hair-pulling out!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo to some good shoppy.

Very excited for Joannah and Michael :0)

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Congrats to the newly weds!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

You are such a sweetie! It was a wonderful day, and I'll be posting about it in a few days. We're just home for one night before we head back to the East Coast for a few days.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home