K. & D. on their way to collect some Halloween goodies! D. really wasn't into wearing his cowboy hat. Check out K. in the bottom picture already digging into a box of nerds! =)
AWWWW! They are so cute! I don't blame D for not wanting to wear his hat. It was nice of Shane to write something nice on your comments....;O) Men,lol, they are so deliberate with direction! unless they are driving and get lost!!!!!
8 Comments:
something nice
Those are some beautiful kids. You are so lucky to be their aunt! I know they are lucky for having you as their aunt.
Shane, you are such a dweeb! =)
Hey, the apple doesn't fall far from the "family" tree.
P.S. Whats up with those Word Verification words....I mean what is a zoppix anyways...or even a eevqx. Must be Latin. Probably french!
AWWWW! They are so cute! I don't blame D for not wanting to wear his hat.
It was nice of Shane to write something nice on your comments....;O) Men,lol, they are so deliberate with direction! unless they are driving and get lost!!!!!
Adorable :)
how sweet!
Aaawww! Beautiful kiddies!
Post a Comment
<< Home