Monday, November 05, 2007

November Referrals

Referrals are for those logged in before? 8 December 2005.
Congratulations to all the families including Jenny who was matched with her beautiful daughter, Abby! I so hope her travel approval comes quickly!

A big hug goes to Shannon. Her referral for Emily SHOULD have been in this batch. Some families with 12/8 LID's got referrals but her agency did not receive any. So heartwrenching.

November 6 Update:
Thankfully Shannon's referral was just delayed and she will find out about her baby Monday! W00-HOO!!

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Thanks Shannon! Thanks also for the e card! What a day. I am also sending prayers for Shannon. That is not right! I hope things change for the better for her in morning!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Yeah for Jenny! But that is horrible for Shannon.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Isn't Abby adorable!!!
Can't wait to see Emily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home