My Favorite Show
Fr*day N*ght L*ghts. The characters get you emotionally involved and the coach isn't bad looking either! The bummer is that the network just changed it to air on...Friday nights. Good thing my mom tapes it for me. Yeah, so I can't figure out the VCR still even though they're pretty much obsolete! FNL is the only show I've watched with any regularity. What shows would you all recommend so I can get off the computer (i.e., RQ site) and sit in a different spot?! =)Labels: blahblahblah



4 Comments:
My guilty pleasure is reality TV. I love Survivor, Kid Nation (helping me to see what kind of person I want to be responsible for creating. Some of these kids are amazing but some are spolied brats.) American Idol & Big Brother(off sesaon though). Amazing Race starts next Sunday. One of my absolute faves! Love the competition and getting to see different parts of the world from my couch. LOL!
And of course, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. But both of those are hard to just jump into. You almost need to have watched those from season one. Maybe rent the early seasons to catch up. :)
Get a DVR. Mine is through my cable company. Soooooo easy. I can't live without it. You set something to record the whole season and never have to think about it again. Your shows are just there. It's awesome!
You need to get a DVR from your cabel company, I couldn't do a VCR either but I can this. Very Easy!!! I love Dirty, Sexy Money it comes on Wednesday nights at 10 on CBS I think. Good show.
I caught this on TV last week , it is pretty good!
I can't say I have a favorite but I do like the three CSI shows.
Loved your comments. The DVR sounds good, but I hate to break it to y'all that...I don't have cable!!! I know, my kids at school were aghast when I told them! =) I figure I'll need Noggin when Ellie comes though!
Post a Comment
<< Home