8 Months from LID

Tomorrow will be 8 months since LID. Woo-hoo, 8 months down! (Can you tell I'm trying to remain positive, here?!)
I went to the local Moon Festival the other day and tried to appreciate the fact that everyone was so positive about the wait. Of course, all these people already had their children home! Aaargh!! And they *knew*, really *knew* when they could expect to travel to China, within a month or so. One family even postponed their DTC because referrals were moving so quickly! =0
Ok, back to positive thinking...8 months down! Woo-hoo! =)
P.S. Still waiting for Baby S...any day now! Guess we all have to learn patience...bummer, huh, Mama D?! =)



11 Comments:
Happy, happy 8 month LID!
Right behind you and, at least, 8 is starting to sound like we're making some headway....I hope, I hope!
Congratulations on having 8 months behind you!!!!
Happy 8th!!! SO close... so very very close. See I am being positive too!!!
Lisa
YEEAAHH.. 8 months is awesome Shannon, can't wait to hear about baby S!!!
Hope all is well with you!
Keep smiling ;o)
Happy 8 Month LID-iversary!
Closer and closer everyday! Still is hard though. Wow..8 months!
Good vibes for Baby S!
Keep smilin!
Happy 8 month LID-versary!
Every day is one day closer to Elena..
congrats on 8 down!
Glad to see you enjoyed the Moon Festival! I was wondering where you were I thought you might have taken in the college football on the weekend or something.
Positive thoughts, your more than half way there!
*HUGABUGS*
Sending you positive thoughts...
8 is certainly better than 4?!!!
:) Surely Christmas and the new year, will make things fly a little quicker, for us?!!!
8 months!! Hurray!!!
I remember 8 months. I thought it would be 6..... Hearts aching, chocolate cupcakes mysteriously finding their way into my mouth. Like 6 of them.... not pretty.
I've been thinking about you a lot lately.... I hope you are doing well. All I can say is that it's worth it. It will be for you too!!!
Heres to things speeding up!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home