Friday, August 25, 2006

Hot on the Trail!!


Ok, it has been several months now that I've received absolutely wonderful, thoughtful gifts from my Secret Pal. She is sooooo sneaky that she even must have talked the postmaster into not putting postmarks on her packages!! She has given me a few clues but none that I could put together...until now! (I hope...) If she does mercifully give me a positive answer to this question then I will share the smart sleuthing I have done the past few days.
And it would be sooooooo nice to be able to thank you personally, SP! =)

So here goes:
Secret Pal, do you have three sons?

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

....and are they Robbie, Chip, & Ernie? Sorry, Shannon. I couldn't help myself :0)

Happy investigating!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I know!!! I thought of that too. (Boy are we dating ourselves!) I can't believe you remembered their names though!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....so I thought about it all night. Do I answer your question or not. Will it ruin the fun?

Yes, I have three sons. That certainly narrows the field doesn't it?

Please reveal your sluething skills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home