Friday, August 18, 2006

Back to School


I got my Welcome Back to School letter today...I sure don't miss getting up early and bus duty, but I do miss the kids. We are accredited for the second year in a row! A truly awesome job done by faculty, staff & students!
My friend Angie gave me this gorgeous picture painted by her cousin, Paula Ordonez. It helps remind me exactly why I work in the public schools!

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

What a neat picture!

Your job has to be so rewarding :0)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I'm expecting the back-to-school letter from my principal any day now. I don't have bus duty, but I have about 8-9 days of crosswalk duty each yea,r and I really hate that because people drive like maniacs and I'm afraid they're going to kill me.

I am starting to miss the kids. I have a lot to do to get my new classroom ready.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

p.s. That picture is cool!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Shannon, I love the picture! I know how you feel when you get the "welcome back letter". It's bittersweet. The great thing is that the school year flies by. And somewhere between the beginning and ending of this school year, we WILL go get our daughters!

Wanda

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger ~ Alison said...

Love the picture - the crazy hair & expressions say it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home