Diversions
...so as to ignore the fact that the CCAA has sent just 9 piddly days of referrals...utterly ridiculous. (Congratulations to those families up through 7/22, though!)Here it is, my brown hair. Remember folks, it's just dye (I keep reminding myself that too!)


Gotta go paint my living room now. Pot of Cream above the chair rail and Stone Brown below. I've got so many plans now I won't be able to check the RQ site 20 times a day! (Somewhat of a relief, really.)



13 Comments:
I think the hair color looks beautiful. How nice is it that you can be a blond or a brunette?
Love the hair. Did you get my e-mail? Thanks so much for the cute post card!
Tiffany
I'm really liking the hair, Shannon!
You pull it off with style.
Can't wait to see how your painting comes along. My place looks like a tenement right now :0)
Your hair color is really pretty, how nice to be able to sport both shades so nicely!
Oooo.. I like it! You can pull them both off... blonde or brunette. How cool!
I just darkened mine a bit today too. My highlights were getting out of control and I was looking way too blonde.
Half Pint thinks you look good as a brunette. Half Pint tends to keep her hair on the darker side. =)
Shannon I love your hair!!!
Love,
Shannon jr.
Awwww, shucks! =) Thanks for everyone's kind words.
I know I'll get the absolute truth when I go back to school. My students really tell it like it is! =0
It looks beautiful.. Thats a great color on you.
P.S.... don't go by the kids... you know they don't like change!!!!
You look beautiful! As usual!!!
I know, the CCAA is killing me.....
Lovely locks! Lovely lady!
Have fun painting! I love the names of the paint colours.
Keep smilin!
I think the hair color looks great!
Thanks everyone! This morning I discovered that not only is my hair brown, but I now have Stone Brown paint tipped ends... So much for the ponytail.
Shannon Jr., I love *your* new haircut! You'll be lookin' so cute as you start out the new school year!
Post a Comment
<< Home