Monday, August 14, 2006

Clones?!!



Shannon or Cat?!!


My very good friend Anonymous commented that in the post below I look like Faith Hill. My Aunt Roberta thought that back in the early '90s when Faith (& I) were going through the big curly hair phase (you know, before Faith went so glam!) My Mom just told me that she thinks I kind of resemble Cat Dooley (a fashion model now hosting So You Th*nk You C*n D*nce). We both have this weird way of moving/not moving our mouths when we talk. ( I think it's b/c of the big teeth/mouths!) And long noses and blond hair. I'll add that her roots are probably done more often! One thing I am sure of is that from the neck down there are no similarities!

So this tag goes out to you all. Is there a famous person you look like?

8 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Shannon, you could be famous! Are you asked for autographs wherever you go? i was the anonymous poster from the previous entry who thinks that photo looks like Faith Hill. Your beautiful as Shannon!

Your Secret Pal

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You crack me up, Secret Pal! I need about 5 more inches of height and let's just say a *few* less pounds to start getting asked for autographs! That and actually wearing make-up more often...does anyone else get tired of the dolling up routine? I did it so much in high school & college I think I'm burned out! But thanks for the complement, SP! =)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

WOW....your right, you do look a lot alike!! Its the eyes and mouth...You are a beautiful girl and I'm sure Elena will be just as pretty!!
Ohhh and hmmmm I dont look like anyone famous...but I have been told I have a twin out there.....

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Special K said...

That's freaky. You're right. You definitely look alike. Maybe you can use it for your benefit like when you're trying to get good seats at a restaurant or something. LOL!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup - definitely see the similarities. Your smile is more lively though ;0)

I went there on the celeb thing already. The only one I hear with any regularity is Reba McEntire. Wouldn't mind having her checkbook...it would make my shopping habits so much easier ;0)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

I had someone tell me when I was a kid that I looked like Laura Ingall's from Little House on the Prarie. Great, you get to look like Faith Hill and I'm stuck looking like Half Pint. Not. Fair. =(

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Unreal you really do look like her!
I can't believe your single, you probably have guys ask you out all the time or on the other hand they think you are so pretty that they are scaired you'll say no.
I don't think I have a look alike but people have said that my daughter looks like Ashley Simpson.... well before all her "Ajustments"
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Deb (Promisekeepersdaughter),
I love how you said Ashlee's "adjustments"! As for the dates, I think it's my personality keeping them away! (I'd appreciate no comments from the people who actually know me!!) =0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home