Friday, June 16, 2006

Just looked at my blog date marker...

"Oh my goodness!" as my niece would say. "I'm 4 months since LID today!" Here's to only 8 more months to go until I see Ellie's face!

5 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

8 months and counting right along with you! Not to wish away summer (and autumn) but I have to say I am looking forward to early 2007 quite a bit ;0)

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Even though we aren't sure of our "target" date, we do know we are getting closer to our daughters! I am hopeful that things will stabilize soon and we will have a better *guess* when our referrals will be coming! Can you even imagine?!?! Have a great trip! Relax and enjoy!
Your FEB DTC Secret Pal

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Boy... this waiting is going so quickly yet so sloooooowly!!! Hav a great time on your cruise!!!

Lisa

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Happy 4 months Shannon! I am hoping that you have less than that to go!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Happy 4 month LID anniversary!!!!!
Enjoy your trip!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home