Thursday, June 01, 2006

Agency Family Matches!

My agency released this info "Late last week we received 20 assignments for our June DTC families. The provinces that the children are from are GuangXi, Hunan and Guang Dong. Right now we do not know when they will be traveling."
Congratulations to all the families! They have been waiting a long time! Here's hoping for a speed TA (tavel approval). Interesting that Hunan is referring again.

Gets me thinking again about which province Elena might be in. My screensaver is a map of China so hopefully one day I'll see a little speck of a girl waving at me from one of the provinces! =)

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I'll make a guess that she will be from ummmmm...........Jiansu.......
I'll have to make a note of my guess!
I'm guessing our daughter will be from Hubei.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

"Gets me thinking again about which province Elena might be in. My screensaver is a map of China so hopefully one day I'll see a little speck of a girl waving at me from one of the provinces! =)"

Cool. I like the thought...
fm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home