Surf's Up! Thank you SP!

It's been pouring rain here ALL day due to Senor Alberto. School picnic/bbq's had to be cancelled. It's muggy as all out. But thanks to my awesome Secret Pal, I've been reminded that sunshine is right around the corner! =)
Just look at this cute lil' swimsuit and coverup! Except for a sweater from April Cornell's this is my first outfit for Ellie!! It's so little and sweet! I love the matching skirty coverup. And those shades are too cool! Plus a ocean theme book that has sliding pages to learn colors! I can't wait to have Ellie wear her new outfit and play in the pool and at the beach. Her cousin adores waterplay and I'm sure she'll show Ellie how much fun it is! Thank you so much Secret Pal. You are so good to us and pick such wonderful gifts!
This ladybug card benefits the Marissa Burghart Memorial Foster Fund through Love Without Boundaries. Please check out her story. What an amazing and very strong family. Thank you so much, Secret Pal, for a wonderful Summer Keepsake. I have my fingers crossed that Ellie will be splashing around in this outfit next summer!



6 Comments:
Too cute! I love that little swimsuit. Have a great 'last day' ;0)
Cute suit! I agree we should meet up with our mutual friend for some serious retail therapy. Maybe when you get back from vacation? :D
I am glad the package arrived and brightened your dreary day! I am having a great time finding things for you and Ellie. Have a great vacation...how long are you on summer break? Your district or state seems to be going so much later than other states. So next month is "Something for the Nursery"...do you have a theme or color scheme going yet???
Your FEB. DTC Secret Pal
OK Shannon, if you havent started shopping yet how are you handling the wait. Man the RETAIL therapy is what has kept me going....lol!!! You are going to be one out of control lady once you begin....I wish I could be there to witness it!!!
The swimsuit and coverup are soooo cute.I cant wait to see your little peanut running around in it!!!
Cute swimsuit! You just reminded me that I need to get a gift in the mail. I have been a bad SP this month!!
Secret Pal, Summer break lasts til July 4th when I teach summer school for a month! Then the regular session starts up for the kids right after Labor Day. When does your area start/stop?
As for the nursery, it has lots of different shades of pink and green. I'll try and get a picture of the quilt my mom's making! But you know, I'm sure *anything* you pick will be great! I love your taste!
Post a Comment
<< Home