posted by Shannon @ 8:36 PM 5 comments
As much as I say I hate rumors...Where are they???!?!?!?Tiffany
It is way too quiet out there....kinda creepy.
Is that a child size rocker???? Rumors where are you????
Were all waiting with you!
That is a very lonely looking bear on that chair all by himself, he needs a friend, I bet curling up with a big brown envelope would make him happy! I'll be praying for ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
As much as I say I hate rumors...Where are they???!?!?!?
Tiffany
It is way too quiet out there....
kinda creepy.
Is that a child size rocker???? Rumors where are you????
Were all waiting with you!
That is a very lonely looking bear on that chair all by himself, he needs a friend, I bet curling up with a big brown envelope would make him happy!
I'll be praying for ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home