Feeling Blue

This is from the "rumor clearinghouse" site. It just exemplifies how crazy this whole wait is getting.
If they make it through 6/15 LID's (this next week) then our polls show that the coming months will look something like this:
Referral Date LID Cut-Off
End of June 6/22
End of July 6/30
End of August 7/18
End of September 7/27
End of October 8/23
End of November 8/29
Remember that my dossier LID is 2/16/2006. Is there a senior citizen flight discount available for when I finally get to bring Elena home?
******Update******** For the "real" rumors check out Holly's site. Who knew she (and her comment posse) were the ones with all the connections?! =)



2 Comments:
You know, I may be overly optimistic, but I just don't think it's going to be that bad over the long haul. When I read those posts, something just doesn't ring true for me. It's a lot of speculation. Maybe I'll feel differently in the months to come, but right now I'm still feeling like things will improve.
My LID is 3/8/06 so Elena might be starting school when my referral gets here! My math may be a little fuzzy! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home