Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ellie's Personal Shoppers Go Wild!

After the last few emotional posts, I figure I'd post some more of the really cool and beautiful gifts that my aunts have given Ellie. I am so ready for Ellie to start using all these wonderful gifts! Thank you so much Karen & Jude!

A gorgeous Vera Bradley bag from. The colors match Ellie's room! How cool is that?! Of course, it might have to *stay* in her room as I'm afraid of getting it dirty! =)


A huge pink carousel horse. What fun! Ellie's cousin K got a brown horsie. Funny aside, K calls all horses "Mo" or "Peanut"...I guess Pinkie here is a
"Mo-ette"? Mo-ette is relaxing in the crib right now until my dog Bernie stops trying to drag her down the hall! I'll try and get a picture of that!

6 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I love the purse!! Come on take it out it won't get dirty it is too pretty to lock up ( I like purses).
Just want to thank you for the quilt peice I love ladybugs and daiseys. I added you to my blogroll hope you don't mind.
Debzie

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I love the bag! I have several VB bags - they are so much fun. You will be such a stylish mama!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

So cute! Ellie has some great personal shoppers!

Tiffany

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

Your aunts wouldn't want another niece, would they?

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I love Vera Bradley. I'm going to get that same villiager style, but in the hope toile print!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

The hope toile villager is very pretty too!
www.verabradley.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home