Congrats to Amanda & Jason!
Congratulations to my cousin Amanda and her husband Jason who are pregnant with their first child! They found out the sex of the baby on Valentine's Day. Of course, anyone who knows that branch of my extended family knows that they are a very creative (i.e. devious) bunch! After her sonogram, a Valentine's Day pink-wearing Amanda brought cupcakes to her mom at work.... Pink Valentine's Day frosted cupcakes. My aunt immediately called my mom proclaiming "It's a girl!" A few minutes after exchanging their joy and good tidings, my mom's phone rings again...the cake part of the cupcake was blue!! "It's a boy!" How Amanda kept mum until her mum bit into the cupcake is still a mystery!! One for the memory book for sure. Let's hear it for the boy!!

UPDATE 6/25/06 Meet Cyrus!



3 Comments:
It was amazing that Amanda kept the secret...she was enjoying it all too much...She shared the cupcakes with all our office too and then I had to go around and correct our "assumption".
Aunt Jude
What a neat idea!! I couldnt keep my secret that long, 1 minute after I got my referral I was on the phone...I guess I have loose lips...lol!!!
What a FUN way to share the great news!!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment
<< Home