posted by Shannon @ 6:46 AM 5 comments
Congratulations! You must be over the moon with excitement!
Congrats!!! I just joined the Feb group, too!!!!! I hope my stuff will be off to China on FEB 3!!!! It is all pretty exciting that we will be getting our babe soon!!! I think we will be back before Christmas this year!!!Lisa
My mom "feels" Christmas is right too. And you know, mom's are always right! =)
Congratulations! I love the sonogram. It is very clever.
Congratulations on DTC!!! I am jumping with joy for you!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Congratulations! You must be over the moon with excitement!
Congrats!!! I just joined the Feb group, too!!!!! I hope my stuff will be off to China on FEB 3!!!! It is all pretty exciting that we will be getting our babe soon!!! I think we will be back before Christmas this year!!!
Lisa
My mom "feels" Christmas is right too. And you know, mom's are always right! =)
Congratulations! I love the sonogram. It is very clever.
Congratulations on DTC!!! I am jumping with joy for you!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home