Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Beginnings of a Nursery



My SIL D made me a wonderul birthday surprise. She sewed these beautiful curtains and bumper pads for Ellie's bedroom! Love the bright colors! =) My mom and I picked out the fabric and D put it all together. I can't believe she even made those covered green buttons on the curtain. Too cute! So all this has gotten me thinking about Ellie's bedroom. Already there are so many decisions to make just about the nursery...what colors, which crib, chest of drawers, wall color...the only truly easy decision I've made so far was to adopt!

5 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I love the colors you've picked!! The covered buttons are such a great finishing touch and cute!!! You are right about making all these decisions... there are a lot of decisons but still tons of fun!!! I can't wait to see the finished nursery!!!

Lisa

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

So cute!!! Now I feel like redecorating Eliza's room!

Tiffany

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

Yeah, I am rethinking my color scheme too! I love it! See, leave it to someone with the name Danette to be so creative! :)

Stephe Danette
www.GiorgiaDanette.blogspot.com

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I love the colors! So cheery and happy! Can't wait to see more of the nursery!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right...they are gorgeous!!! LOL! Can't wait to see the nursery!

~Megan~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home