posted by Shannon @ 10:36 AM 9 comments
So sweet!
What a little cutie!
Totally adorable! Those little feet and toes just melt me!! Love bare feet in baby pics!
She's just adorable!Thanks so much for the announcement. Ellie is taking her place on my wall of inspiration.
Absolutely stinking adorable! Thanks a million Shannon for the beautiful announcement. It certainly was a pick me upper after the week of high emotions. Made me realize that dreams do come true. Sometimes I need reminding every hour along this journey.
beyond sweet!!!
Look at those gorgeous toes sticking out from under her dress!!!
Too darn cute!!
ohhhhh, so pretty!!I Love her dress!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
So sweet!
What a little cutie!
Totally adorable! Those little feet and toes just melt me!! Love bare feet in baby pics!
She's just adorable!
Thanks so much for the announcement. Ellie is taking her place on my wall of inspiration.
Absolutely stinking adorable!
Thanks a million Shannon for the beautiful announcement. It certainly was a pick me upper after the week of high emotions. Made me realize that dreams do come true. Sometimes I need reminding every hour along this journey.
beyond sweet!!!
Look at those gorgeous toes sticking out from under her dress!!!
Too darn cute!!
ohhhhh, so pretty!!
I Love her dress!!
Post a Comment
<< Home