Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shout Outs


Cheers to Giggy (my Mom) and Lenox! They made my day...ok, quite possibly my week! I recently posted that I had lost the Love charm on my Good Fortune Bracelet. Well, my Mom called Lenox to see if they had a charm she could buy as a replacement. The customer service rep told her that she would send a replacement bracelet and we could send the charm-challenged bracelet back!!!! How awesome is that?!! I will be writing a very complimentary and thankful letter to the Lenox Company this weekend.
Oh, and I'm going to make sure all of these charms are on good and tight.
Thanks for calling, Mom!
I gots Love again!

13 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Wow! That's great news!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Cool! Doncha love it when a company goes beyond espectations.

I love my Lenox bracelet....hope I don't lose any charms but will feel better about it should it happen.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I love that bracelet and I was drooling over it when Connie came to visit. Now I really want one.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Now that's customer service! Nice!

Tiffany

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Stephe said...

That's great news cause you have ta have the LOVE charm!! Beautiful bracelet!! :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ava's family said...

How cool is THAT!!!! That is such a pretty bracelet!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

Thats Awesome!!!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Mary said...

that is great customer service!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Dannye said...

That is way too cool, didn't know that courteous companies and customer service still existed. Way to go Lenox!!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Great customer service! That doesn't happen every day! Love the braclet!
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I'm glad you gots love again!!!!!

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful thing that your mom did. I love your bracelet too. Hmmmm..... Santa do you hear me?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Gotta love that?!! Great bracelet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home