Friday, November 03, 2006

January's Done in REVIEW...FEB NEXT!!!

Yowza!
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before January 31, 2006.

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before August 25, 2005.

This is just review, but it's nice to know that my paperwork must be being looked at as I plunk down the next payment for my homestudy! Now I can say "I'm next in review!" YAY!!

Today I'm going on a fieldtrip with my Kindergarteners to see Sesame Street Live. Many of them have never seen SS so they were introduced to some of the characters the past two weeks. Can you imagine...not having watching Sesame Street?
Quite a day!

10 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Deb said...

This is Kermit the Frog here, reporting from Sesame Street news, the CCAA seems to be pulling up their socks and we are pleased to announce that Shannon's file will be in the review room next....stomp!trip!scuffle!squish!splat!(The files have trampled Kermit!)
Squeek.. this is Kermit reporting live, at the CCAA.
Couldn't resist
Hope you have a great day LOL
*HUGABUGS*

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

:)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger 4D said...

It is great! Nice to have some postive new to report!

SS RULES! Have a ton o' fun!

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said...

YaY for you and Elena. One step closer :)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

I think we'll make it through in some pretty quick order....I hope ;0)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I hear ya'. We stroked that check to AFTH and now to complete review unblemished, I'll scream so loud you'll hear me in VB.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

The second time paperchasing can be celebrated at least with the fact that your papers are CURRENTLY in review.

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Hopefully you'll pass through the review room very quickly.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how every little minute happening can feel like such a giant step down the adoption road. Congrats on making it to the Review Room! You're getting closer to your baby every minute~

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Here's hoping for a quick review of February!! It's great to see some change isn't it!

I just know this is the beginning of a speed up!

And Sesame Street with first graders... you are a TROUPER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home